Locke Mountain offers spacious tri-level town homes and fabulous slopeside access with its location bordered by Wildfire, Road Runner and Tempest trails – and the Tempest lift running adjacent. Locke Mountain is where the first runs on the mountain were cut. Ski access to White Cap leads to some of the most challenging terrain at the resort as well as the White Cap Fun Center where you can enjoy ice skating. Rental availability is very limited. 4-Bedroom Locke Mountain Townhouse can only be booked by calling direct. Also offered is a 5 or 7 night lodging only stay, please call 1-800-543-2754 for the most current pricing and availability.
- Slopeside with direct access to trails
- Outdoor heated pool with changing rooms
- Hot tub
- Common room with fireplace
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Units are not accessible without stairs
- Secure lockers provided for skis, snowboards and equipment
- Pets are not allowed
- Boyne Star Rating 3
- Sleeps up to 8 - 10 guests in select units
- All units have varied bedding
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Internet access in each unit
- TV w/ Cable and DVD
- Daily towel service
- All units offer a deck
- Washers and dryers in each unit
- Wood-burning or gas fireplaces
- Units are not air conditioned
The Locke Mtn Townhouses feature spacious three-bedroom units with two baths that will accommodate up to eight people. These multi-bedroom/bath units have decks, wood-burning or gas fireplaces, and washers and dryers.
- Three-Bedroom Deluxe Townhouses, multi-level – 1929 sq ft.
- Maximum guests in room: 8
- Private Bedroom: 3
- Baths: 2
- Four-Bedroom Deluxe Townhouse, multi-level
- Maximum guests in room: 10
- Private Bedroom: 4
- Baths: 3
All townhouses are individually owned so decor will vary.
Packages and Specials at Sunday River
Ski and Stay Packages
There are no Ski & Stay Packages available at this moment.