12-Hour Skiing & Riding
With night skiing at Sunday River you can get even more out of your days on the mountain.
The resort operates until 8pm on weekends and most holidays to give everyone extra time on the mountain and allow lodging guests to make the most of their vacation by taking some runs on their arrival night. And on those days when the snow keep falling into the evening you can keep on getting fresh tracks.
Night skiing is serviced by the Chondola and the South Ridge Express from the South Ridge base area. Trails on South Ridge and North Peak are groomed individually between 4 pm and 5 pm, allowing access to the majority of the terrain during this period and all terrain once grooming is complete.
Fridays, Saturdays, and select Holidays from December 14, 2013 through March 22, 2014.
- 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Fridays
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Saturdays
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Holidays, as follows:
- Dec 26-31, 2013
- Jan 17-19, 2014 (Friday, Jan 17 lifts open at 9am)
- Feb 14-22, 2014 (Friday, Feb 14 lifts open at 9am)
- Feb 26, 2014 (Wednesday, Feb 26 lifts open at 9am)
You have a few lift ticket options for night skiing or 12-hour skiing. All daytime lift tickets are automatically valid until 8 p.m. on night skiing days; 12-8 p.m. tickets are available; and 4-8 p.m. tickets are available. You'll find all the details on our lift tickets page. All season passes are valid for night skiing access every day the passes are valid.
All lodging guests that purchase Ski & Stay Packages at Sunday River will automatically have night skiing access with their lift tickets for free, and on the day of arrival guests can purchase 4-8 p.m. tickets at check-in for just $5.
Food & Entertainment
- Foggy Goggle: Open for dinner until 9 p.m. then drinks only until close
- South Ridge Food Court: Open until 8:30 p.m.
- Lift Tickets Available in the Welcome Center 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday River Sports Open until 8:30 p.m.
- Rental Equipment Available through Sunday River Sports, open until 8:30 p.m.