Holidays at Sunday River
The ultimate holiday gift wrap?
People come to Sunday River over the holidays for a reason. We make more snow more often than anyone else to make sure you'll have the most skiing and riding and best conditions you'll find anywhere in New England. We guarantee it with an actual Snow Guarantee. This year we were fortunate enough to receive nearly two feet of natural snow the week before the holidays, but we're still out there every day and ever night making more snow and adding more terrain to give you an incredible holiday vacation in the mountains. It's this dedication that lead SKI Magazine readers to rank us at the top resort in New England.
Parties and shows for kids, nightlife and dinners for adults, and everything for kids at heart, we have it. You'll be sure to find a little something for everyone.
See our full schedule of activities and events for Christmas Week and New Year's to plan your trip, but here are a few highlights:
- Zipline Tours and Twin Zips all week long
- Thursday, Dec. 27: Peak Dinner with Eddy the Yeti and his friend Betty
- Friday, Dec. 28: Apres Ski Party with Bruce Jacques at the Foggy Goggle and Poke Chop at Legends at the Grand Summit Hotel
- Saturday, Dec. 29: Apres ski party in the Foggy Goggle with Fast Times and Black Diamond Entertainment presents The Norman Magic Experience
- Monday, Dec. 31: Fireworks, New Year's Eve Champagne Dinner at the Peak Lodge, New Year's Eve parties with live music at Foggy Goggle, the Summit Grand Hotel, and the Jordan Grand Hotel