Scenic Lift Rides« All Activities
Ride the Chondola up to Sunday River's North Peak to take in views of the Sunday River Valley and Mahoosuc Mountain Range. You can ride the lift back down or choose from a number of hiking trails.
During the summer and fall, Sunday River offers scenic rides on its Chondola lift to the top of North Peak, giving visitors spectacular views of the Mahoosuc Mountains and across the Sunday River Valley. Visible within a short walk from the top are all eight of Sunday River's peaks, along with the entire Mahoosuc Range including Old Speck Mountain - the third highest peak in Maine. For the ride up, guests can choose between open chairs or a enclosed gondola cabins, then for the return trip can choose to ride down in a gondola cabin or hike down one of our recommended trails. While at North Peak, visitors can walk around and take in the views, explore the mountain on our network of hiking trails or bring lunch up for a mountain-top picnic.
- $12 age 13 and older ($10 for 2014-2015 passholders)
- $8 age 6-12 ($6 for 2014-2015 passholders)
- Free for ages 5 and under or 80 and over
- Special pricing is available for groups and tours. Please visit our Group Trips page to learn more.
- Get all-day access to lift rides, twin ziplines and more with an Adventure Pass.