Twin Zips« All Activities
Side-by-side zipline action
Our Twin Zips give you the rush of flying through the air on one very long zipline. Plus, with two zips side-by-side you can fly with or race against your friends! Twin Zips are also the perfect introduction to the zipline experience and are a great option for those who don't have the time to take our full Zipline Tour.
Dual Side-by-Side 750-Foot Ziplines
|$15||750 || 40 mph ||1 Hour ||70 - 270|
|Two Runs||Feet |
|Min - Max||Min Height|
- Schedule: 10AM to 4PM daily beginning June 29 through July 4, then Thursday through Sunday from July 4 through Labor Day, and Saturday and Sundays from Labor Day through Columbus Day. Please note all activities will be closed to the public during the River Rock Festival on July 7 & 8 and the Mountain Bike Park, Zipline Tours, and Disc Golf will be closed on July 29 for the Tough Mountain Challenge event.
- Duration: Approximately one hour, beginning and ending slopeside in the South Ridge base area.
- Ages: Open to all ages. Height and weight restrictions do apply.
- No reservations needed: Sign up anytime during our hours of operation at Sunday River Sports in South Ridge Lodge.
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and review safety information prior to each zip. Have no fear, our zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and lines are inspected daily. Our guides are here to ensure your safety while you have fun! Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each line. Plus, our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system and our guides. This means that your experience is hands free and worry free!
What should I wear and bring?
- We recommend long hair be tied back in a ponytail.
- A camera with a leash.
- Open to all ages.
- Minimum height is 3 feet.
- Minimum weight for riders is 70lbs and maximum is 270lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which is provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn, however, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- No reservations needed. Sign up anytime during our hours of operation in the Welcome Center in the South Ridge Lodge.
- A parental signature is required on releases for all minors.
Our Zipline Tours and Twin Zips are perfect for team building, camp trips, and a wide variety of other groups, and we can accommodate any size group from a small youth trip to bus tours. For more information on group trips and pricing please visit our Group Trips page, and feel free to contact us to to discuss creating your own custom trip.
Our ziplines will operate in almost every weather condition which is good because our weather can change quickly. Please check the local forecast and dress appropriately. We will not cancel due to rain. However, we may suspend a tour due to thunder, lightning, high winds, or other unsafe conditions at our discretion.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Full charge will be made for no-shows or if canceled within 24 hours of your time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. All Zipline Tours leave at their scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.