Maine Brew FestSeptember 8, 2017 - September 10, 2017
The Maine Brew Fest hits Sunday River September 8-10 with beer sampling from as many as 50 Maine craft brews, an oyster tasting event, great food, a disc golf tournament, family-friendly activities, and more.
We like beer so much that we're planning a spring session, too, April 6-8, 2018, with more craft brews, spring skiing and snowboarding, live music, on-snow games, and plenty of fun. Stay tuned for those details!
Maine Brew Fest tickets are on sale now:
1. General Taster Beer Sampling Ticket - Buy Now
- $35 if purchased by August 15, including special event glass, unlimited samples, and scenic lift ride ticket.
- $40 if purchased between August 16-September 1, including special event glass, unlimited samples, and scenic lift ride ticket.
- $45 if purchased after September 1, including unlimited samples and scenic lift ticket.
2. Beer Connoisseur Beer Sampling Ticket - Buy Now
- $50 if purchased by August 15, including a special event glass, unlimited samples, scenic lift ride pass, event t-shirt, and 1-hour early admission to the event.
- $55 purchased between August 16-September 1, including special event glass, unlimited samples, scenic lift ride pass, event t-shirt, and 1-hour early admission.
- No longer available after September 1.
3. OysterBrew - Buy Now
- Select Five- or Ten-Oyster sampling tickets.
- Prices are $10 bucks for 5 shucks or $15 bucks for 10 shucks.
- All tickets sold before August 1 will get to sample from the oyster farmers reserve selection until sold out.
3. Full Moon Beer Dinner - Buy Now
- A Friday night dinner with beer pairings at our mid-mountain Peak Lodge with lift access from the Chondola.
- Limited to 100 preople.
- $59 per person. 21+
- Buy online or call 800-543-2754
Lodging is available from $99 on Friday or Saturday nights.
SEPTEMBER SESSION SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
Full Moon Beer Dinner
Kick-off the Maine Brew Fest early at our Full Moon Beer Dinner at the Peak Lodge. A limited number of tickets are available to this reservation-only, six-beer and food paired dinner. The dinner includes a Chondola ride to the mid-mountain Peak Lodge, seasonal menus using local ingredients, and six brews from Shipyard Brewing Company chosen to complement the menu. Tickets are $50 per person and only 100 are available. Call 800-543-2754 for reservations or buy online.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
Brew Fest Connoisseur's Hour 12 - 1PM
An hour of early access to the beer tasting to sample the most popular brews. Available to those purchasing the Beer Connoisseur's ticket.
Brew Fest General Tasting 1 - 5PM
Unlimited samples from as many as 50 selections from top Maine craft breweries, including Allagash Brewing Company, Banded Horn Brewing Company, Baxter Brewing Co., Bear Bones Beer, Bigelow Brewing Company, Dirigo Brewing Company, Fore River Brewing Company, Foundation Brewing Company, Funky Bow Brewery- & Beer Company, Maine Beer Company, Mason's Brewing Company, Mast Landing Brewing Company, Norway Brewing Company, Pennesseewassee Brewing, Rising Tide Brewing Company, Saco River Brewery, Sebago Brewing Company, Shipyard Brewing Company, SoMe Brewing Company, Sunday River Brew Company, and many more to come!
Maine OysterBrew 12 - 5PM
The Maine OysterBrew is a culinary experience paring the finest selection of Maine craft beers with the world's best tasting oysters. Join the oyster experts from Glidden Point Oysters, Mooks Sea Farm and other top Maine oyster farms as they shuck up the perfect Maine pairing of the freshest oysters with your favorite brew. We have a bold ocean with 4,500 miles of pure coastal waters, so come and taste for yourself the secret of Maine's abundance and flavor variety.
Live Music 1 - 4PM
This year's guests will be announced soon - stay tuned for details! To give you an idea of where our head is at, recent musical guests to Sunday River include the Singepole Mountain Band, Spencer Albee, and El Grande.
Mountain Park Activities 10AM - 4PM
Plenty of fun is to be had at our Mountain Park for the whole family. Located right at the Maine Brew Fest, activities includes chairlift rides, zipline tours, twin ziplines, a bungee trampoline, and a climbing wall.
Disc Golf Tournament 10AM
Do you dominate at doglegs? Are you experienced in elevation changes? Can you maneuver a disc methodically around trails? If so, the Sunday River Disc Golf Tournament is calling on you to register for our first-ever doubles tournament on our brand new 18-hole disc golf course. Cash prizes!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10
Kegs n' Eggs Brunch 10AM - 2PM
A little hair of the dog never tasted so good. The Sunday River Brewing Company invites beer enthusiasts to swing by their well-known watering hole located at the mouth of the Sunday River Road for a post-fest medicinal combination of delicious food and brews.
Mountain Park Activities 10AM - 4PM
Disc golf, zipline tours and twin ziplines, a bungee trampoline, and climbing wall, and scenic chairlift rides. The Sunday River Bike Park will also be open with nearly 20 miles of downhill mountain bike terrain, plus e-bike rentals.
Lodging is available at two hotels and an inn right at the resort, and we'll have free shuttles to the venue Friday night and Saturday. For a limited time, a special rate of $99 per night is available at the Snow Cap Inn.
In addition to the OysterBrew event, we'll have outdoor grills set up with a variety of food right at the venue, plus our Mountain Grocer right next door. If you're spending the night you'll find lots of great restaurants here at the resort and in the nearby town of Bethel.
The Maine Brew Fest takes place in Sunday River's South Ridge base area. Free parking is ample and within walking distance to the event venue. Guests staying at one of our two resort hotels can also take our free resort shuttle to and from the event.