Merrill Brook800.543.2754 Vacation Packages Lodging Options Resort Ownership
Adjacent to South Ridge Lodge, Merrill Brook Condominiums is in the hub of Sunday River, and families can take advantage of childcare located nearby as well as enjoy convenient access to the Chondola and night skiing. With it's close proximity to kids' ski school and seasonal programs, the family zone "Who-ville", and many green trails and learning areas, Merrill Brook ia a prime location for families. Merrill Brook is also the perfect place for access to all summer and fall events. Rental availability is limited.
- Slopeside with direct access to trails
- Units are not accessible without stairs
- Secure lockers provided for skis, snowboards and equipment
- Pets are not allowed
- Boyne Star Rating 2
Access to the following amenities at Brookside Condos
- Outdoor heated pool with changing rooms
- Hot tub
- Large recreation room with fireplace
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Sleeps up to 6 guests in select units
- All units have varied bedding
- Fully equipped kitchens
- TV w/ Cable and DVD
- Daily towel service
- All units offer a deck
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Whirlpool tubs
- Units are not air conditioned
- Complimentary trolley service (in-season)
- Child care services (in-season)
- Resort Map Location
Merrill Brook features one bedroom units that will accommodate up to four people and two-bedrooms accommodating up to six people. Each unit has a whirlpool tub, balcony and wood-burning fireplace for those chilly Maine nights.
- One-Bedroom Condo, bi-level - 720 sq ft.
- Maximum guests in room: 4
- Private Bedroom: 1
- Baths: 1
- Two-Bedroom Condo, bi-level - 1109 sq ft.
- Maximum guests in room: 6
- Private Bedroom: 2
- Baths: 2
All condominiums are individually owned so decor will vary.