White Cap800.543.2754 Vacation Packages Lodging Options Resort Ownership
Located trailside on Road Runner Trail, and hidden in a quiet wooded setting below Barker Lodge and above White Cap Lodge, White Cap Condominiums is within walking distance to the White Cap Base Lodge. And if you are looking to relax, you can enjoy year round views from your outdoor deck. Internet access available in each unit.
- Slopeside with direct access to trails
- Outdoor heated pool with changing rooms
- Common room with fireplace
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Units are not accessible without stairs
- Secure lockers provided for skis, snowboards and equipment
- Pets are not allowed
- Boyne Star Rating 2
- Sleeps up to 8 guests in select units
- All units have varied bedding
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Internet access in each unit
- TV w/ Cable and DVD
- Daily towel service
- All units offer a deck
- Units are not air conditioned
- Complimentary trolley service (in-season)
- Child care services (in-season)
- Resort Map Location
White Cap Village is made up of two separate buildings featuring one-bedroom units that will accommodate up to four people as well as three- bedroom units able to accommodate up to eight people.
- One-Bedroom Condo, 1 level - 541 sq ft.
- Maximum guests in room: 4
- Private Bedroom: 1
- Baths: 1
- Three-Bedroom Condo, 1 level - 1082 sq ft.
- Maximum guests in room: 8
- Private Bedroom: 3
- Baths: 2
All condominiums are individually owned so decor will vary.