Press Kit« All Press Kits
How to Save on Your Winter Getaway at Sunday River Resort
Guaranteed lowest prices on all winter packages when booked by October 15, 2016
Newry, Maine (Winter 2016-17)—Sunday River Resort is once again offering its Lowest Price Guarantee from now through October 15, 2016, where guests can save up to 20 percent on all of the resort's lodging and lift ticket packages for the 2016-17 ski and snowboard season.
As a benefit to those who book their ski vacation during the Lowest Price Guarantee, Sunday River will lock in the lowest rate and make reductions to your trip rates automatically if a better price is offered later this season.
No snow? No problem. There is no need to worry about booking a winter vacation so far in advance when Sunday River promises the most dependable snow in New England. Thanks to the most powerful snowmaking system in the U.S., Sunday River opened last season on October 19, 2015, and closed nearly seven months later on May 1, 2016.
A selection of available Lowest Price Guarantee Ski and Stay Packages are listed below. Prices are valid through October 15, 2016.
1. Ski & Stay (from $65 per person per night, valid all season): Make the most of your trip to Sunday River with our Ski & Stay package. Available for stays ranging from one night to seven, the Ski & Stay package combines lodging, lift tickets, and breakfast per night booked.
2. Thanksgiving Ski & Stay (from $75 per person per night; valid November 23-27, 2016): Spend your Thanksgiving holiday on the slopes with the most dependable snow in New England, and take advantage of weekend events, including Sunday River's annual Demo Days where you can try the latest gear before you buy. Package includes lodging, lift tickets, and breakfast per night booked.
3. Winterfest Ski & Stay (from $75 per person, per night; valid December 16-18, 2016): Join the 8th annual Winterfest celebration and take in night skiing, live music, fire dancers, and more. Package includes lodging, lift tickets, and breakfast per night booked.
4.White Christmas & New Year's Ski & Stay (from $149 per person per night; valid December 26-31, 2016): Dreaming of a white Christmas? Check! Come after Christmas and stay for the New Year with this holiday package that combines lodging, lift tickets, and breakfast per night booked.
5. Midweek Escape (from $235 per person; valid January 2 - March 29, 2017, Mondays - Wednesdays arrivals, non-holiday): Sometimes you just need a break. And for those mental health days, we offer the Midweek Escape-the perfect excuse to leave the office and enjoy the slopes like the locals do.
6.Two Tickets to Paradise (from $129 per person; valid January 2 - March 30, 2017, Monday-Thursdays arrivals, non-holiday): Cash in on two days of skiing, one night of lodging, and breakfast with this double occupancy deal in the heart of ski season.
7. Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend (from $149 per person per night; valid January 13-15, 2017): Spend the long holiday weekend on the slopes of Sunday River and score slopeside lodging, lift tickets, and breakfast per night booked with this package.
8. Spring Festival Weekend (from $139 per person per night; valid March 31 - April 2, 2017): Grab your sunscreen and get ready for prime goggle tanning weather during Sunday River's most fun springtime events full of live music, and plenty of margaritas.
The Lowest Price Guarantee is available on all ski and stay packages, or can be applied to daily ski and stay rates of their choosing. Visit sundayriver.com or call 800-543-2754 to book now.
A four-season destination which boasts eight interconnected mountain peaks of world-class skiing and snowboarding, Sunday River is located in Newry, Maine, amidst the scenic Mahoosuc Range, and is a member of the Boyne Resorts family of resorts.
Media inquiries contact Darcy Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-543-2754.