- Peak Dinners: Dinner affairs at the mid-mountain Peak Lodge
Ride the Chondola under the lights for dinner at the Peak Lodge. Learn More >
- Cho Sun at South Ridge: Sushi and Noodle Bar
Serving a variety of Japanese & Korean foods along with a full bar located in the South Ridge Lodge. Menu >
- Waffle Cabin: All-day Access to Waffles
Looking for a quick pick-me-up before, during, or after tearing up the slopes? Stop by the Waffle Cabin in the Barker basin for a warm Belgian waffle sprinkled with sugar and drizzled with melted chocolate. Located next to the Barker Mountain Express lift, the Waffle Cabin gives you the convenience of keeping your gear on while enjoying the taste of a warm, homemade treat.
- Camp: Celebrating Maine tradition
New this winter, Camp celebrates the Maine tradition of escaping daily life with a trip to camp. From a space that blends a rustic feel with modern touches to a menu that celebrates comfort food made from local ingredients, Camp will be your new favorite spot at the resort. Opening December 2013 in the Grand Summit Hotel
- The Foggy Goggle: Hottest Après on the Coolest Mountain
Your go-to après located in the South Ridge Baselodge. Live music every weekend at 3pm and the popular Bud Light Music Series. Food options include burgers, chili, chowder, nachos, and more. Vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Menu >
- Sliders Restaurant: Upscale Pub Food with a View
This is the ultimate Sunday River dining experience located at the Jordan Hotel! Ski over for lunch on the deck or enjoy a tasty dinner while the groomers go by. Good for a romatic night out or the whole family. Menu >
- Breakfast at the Resort Hotels: The Most Important Meal of the Day
Camp, in the Grand Summit, and Grand Ave, in the Jordan Hotel, offer complete breakfast buffets that are perfect to get you ready for a day on the hill.
- South Ridge Food Court: Variety & Healthy Options
From pizza to salad, burgers to vegan chili, South Ridge Food Court has all the variety and healthy options you need.
- Barker Food Court: Traditional Wallet-Friendly Fare
Barker Food Court offers basic comfort food to warm you up and get out back out there without hitting your wallet hard.
- The Peak Lodge Food Court: Unique & Non-Traditional
There is nothing traditional about the menu at the Peak Lodge Food Court. From cook-to-order stir fry in the woks or baked Maine potatoes, be sure to grab some lunch at 2,100 feet.
- Northern Lights Café : Cozy & Quick
Northern Lights Cafe in the Jordan Hotel offers made-to-order sandwhiches, fresh pastries, soups, and more.
- Moonstruck Cafe: Comfortable & Convenient
Moonstruck Cafe in the Grand Summit offers made-to-order sandwhiches, fresh pastries, soups, and more for a quick bite.
- Barker Bar: Relaxed, local, fun
Located up stairs in the Barker Lodge you'll find the area's favorite bartender and best spring deck scene, as voted in the Best of Bethel awards.
- Shipyard Brew Haus Restaurant: Cozy & Family Friendly
Located in the White Cap Lodge, Shipyard is a great family venue for casual dining any night of the week. 207-824-5138
- Sunday River "To Go": Best 'To-Go' in the Valley
Open Fri, Sat, & holidays from 4-11 p.m. Call 207-824-5757 to order. Menu >
- Cilantro: Burrito Bar
Cilantro offers a variety of burritos with your choice of toppings including their signature homemade sauces and salsas all made with local ingredients.