Sunday River is easily accessible from all major eastern metropolitan areas as well as from the Portland International Jetport and Logan International Airport. Our street address is 15 South Ridge Road, Newry, ME 04261. For locations of base lodges and lodging properties at the resort, see our Resort Map.
Driver's Guide Through Maine
- Tolls: You'll hit tollbooths on I-95 North in Hampton, NH and York, ME. Southbound there is an additional toll to enter the Maine turnpike in Gray.
- Maine Turnpike: You'll find rest areas with gas and fast food in Kennebunk and Gray. Gas is less expensive if you wait until you exit the turnpike at Gray. Older maps may mark the exit for Gray as Exit 11, but it has been changed to Exit 63.
- Speeding: Avoid a ticket and slow down for all intersections and towns on Route 26. Trust us.
- Food: After exiting the Maine Turnpike at Gray you'll find fast food options 30 minutes north on Route 26 in Norway / South Paris. A good option off I-95 in NH is the Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth just 2 miles north of I-95 on Route 16.
- Groceries: The Hannaford Supermarket in Oxford, Maine (just before Norway / South Paris on 26) carries everything you'll ever need, and is open to 10pm (9pm Sun). One mile south on 26 is a Walmart. There's also a supermarket in Bethel.
|South Ridge Lodge||Jordan Hotel||Grand Summit Hotel|
|New GPS||Sunday River Rd & Skiway Rd||Monkey Brook Rd & 27 Grand Circle||Skiway Rd & 97 Summit Rd|
|Old GPS||Sunday River Rd & Skiway Rd||Sunday River Rd & Monkey Brook Rd||Sunday River Rd & Skiway Rd (closest intersection)|
|Coordinates||44d 28 25.21 North
70d 51' 22.28 West
|44d 28 30.33 North
70d 50' 59.40 West
|44d 28 01.21 North
70d 50' 49.06 West