The Corporate Ticket Program allows companies to offer their employees discounted skiing at Sunday River and Sugarloaf.
- Tickets can be purchased online by employees of participating companies for themselves and family members
- There are no blackout dates for ticket discounts
- There is no cost for your company to participate
- The corporate program administrator for each company can earn BoyneRewards points redeemable for lift tickets, gift cards, and more
New companies can request to join the program by submitting the form below.
Program Guidelines for Ticket Purchasers
- Tickets are purchased online at www.sundayriver.com/corporate using the company code provided by the program administrator for your company.
- Tickets may be purchased anytime up to the day prior to arrival.
- Tickets may be purchased and redeemed only by employees of participating companies, and the purchaser must be present when tickets are issued.
- Up to six tickets may be purchased per employee per day, and are limited to immediate family members only.
- Proof of current employment, such as a company ID or pay stub, is required when tickets are picked up. If you do not have proof of employment, you will be required to pay the difference between the corporate and window rate.
- Corporate tickets are date-specific, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- BoyneRewards points are not earned on corporate ticket purchases.
Sunday River 2018 Corporate Program Rates
|Monday - Thursday||Saturday & Holidays||Friday & Sunday|
Current corporate administrators can check BoyneRewards points at www.BoyneRewards.com.