College New England Pass
One Pass. Three Resorts.
With access to Sunday River, Loon and Sugarloaf all winter with one season pass you'll get more terrain, more snow, and the best events and parties around -- plus loads of extra benefits at Sunday River. Get your pass by November 30 for pre-season savings.
|Gold College New England Pass||by Nov 30|
|Unlimited skiing and riding all winter|
|Silver College New England Pass||by Nov 30|
|Valid all winter except 12 days: 12/26-31; 1/13-14; 2/17-19; 2/24|
College Passholder Benefits
- Gold passholders can buy up to four 1-day lift tickets at $69 each for other students anytime during the winter season. Just bring your pass and friend with valid college ID to any ticket window.
- Free learn to ski or snowboard package for a friend.
- 20% discount on Dining Cards at Sunday River.
- 10% discount on lodging at Sunday River.
- 15% retail discount for Gold passholders and 10% for Silver passholders at Sunday River Sports.
- Free Passholder BBQ on Passholder Weekend in April.
- Gold passes are eligible for a M.A.X. Pass Add-on
Want a College New England Pass for Free?
Be a College Rep for Sunday River and the College New England Pass to earn a free pass for yourself, make some cash, and even boost your resume. Selling passes is easy and can be done 100% online through email and social media, and you'll be set up with everything you need to promote passes on campus and online to friends and fellow students. Contact Taylor Danielson at firstname.lastname@example.org.